RawSpiceBar’s Panch Phoran
1 pound fresh asparagus
1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Juice one lemom
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the asparagus into pieces. Heat the oil, and add RawSpiceBar’s Panch Phoran. Once spices begin to pop, add the ginger.
- Fry for a few seconds, then add the asparagus.
- Add salt, cook uncovered for 5-10 min, stirring frequently.
- When the asparagus begins to caramelize and brown, add the lemon / orange juice to deglaze the pan. As the juice begins to evaporate, turn the heat off. Allow the juice to soak up for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with black pepper, stir, and enjoy!